• Featuring 19 breweries and 50+ beers, many of which will be rare specialty brews (cask conditioned, barrel aged, collaboration, etc.). Click here to follow us on Twitter for all the up to date beers that will be featured. New beers are being added every day.
• Commemorative Logan Square Beer Fest glass mugs will be given out to each participant.
• Live Music and Brewery Swag Raffle (brewery hats, t-shirts, mugs, beer, etc.)
• In compliance with Illinois liquor law, all attendees will receive limited drink tickets. Each drink ticket can be exchanged for a sample of beer.
• Billy Sunday Tavern from Logan Square will be selling their delicious food at the festival.
Date: Saturday September 21, 2013
Time: Standard Tickets 2pm-5pm,
VIP Tickets 1pm-5pm
Where: Logan Square Auditorium
2539 N. Kedzie, Chicago
Enjoy FREE uberX rides to and from the Logan Square Beer Festival! Enter the promo code CHILOVESuberX to get $20 off 2 uberX rides. To sign up, download the app (available on iPhone & Android), or head to www.uber.com/app
• Must be 21+ to attend this event. A valid government issued ID is required to enter this event.
• All beers are subject to change and some brands and styles may run out before others.
• In compliance with Illinois liquor law, all attendees will receive limited drink tickets. Each drink ticket can be exchanged for a 3 to 4 oz sample.
• Management of the Logan Square Auditorium does not allow any bags to be brought into the auditorium for safety of all patrons. All outside beverages, outside glassware and illegal items are prohibited items.
• All alcoholic drinks must be sampled from the commemorative mug provided when entering the event. No outside glassware is permitted.